Tuesday, May 15, 2012

REAL WEDDING: CANDICE AND PATRICK

This wedding is an absolute study in swoonworthy.  When I first laid eyes on Candice's dress my jaw dropped.  Now here's the real kicker: I learned she designed it herself!  Can you believe it?  Photographer Jacilyn M shot Candice and Patrick's  eclectic and eco-friendly wedding in Missoula, Montana. Their ceremony took place in the gorgeous St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church and the reception followed at the Stensrud Event Center downtown
"This wedding was so unique from any other wedding I’ve had the opportunity to be a part of" says Jacilyn. "I couldn’t love it anymore than I did!  Candice and Patrick are SO perfect together, it’s undeniable.  I woke up on Saturday STOKED because their day was FINALLY here.  I came home Saturday night and wanted to cry cause the day was over.  So, Candice and Patrick if you could do this
 at least every other year, at the least.  That would pretty much make my life  . . . ."
This was one wedding full of color, laughter and lots of love.  Candice and Patrick definitely tripped the light fantastic, dancing the night away.  The reception location was surrounded by a railroad and unique buildings making it an ideal area for shooting pictures . . . . 































Submitted via Two Bright Lights

15 comments:

Nicole said...

Loved the picture of her with tears in her eyes!
xxx

LoveT. said...

Beautiful! The Pictures looks sooo romantic :)

xoxo

Chandra said...

*love*this wedding and your blog! new follower and glad to have stumbled upon your place of inspiration...especially since i'm planning a november wedding!

Chandra
astylishlittlelady.com

Cool Vanity said...

I love the hole weeding except groom tie. Kisses.

Unknown said...

Amazingly beautiful! I adore everything about the Bride's look- her dress (made by her- wow!), her earrings, her shoes!!

nyfika said...

BEAUTIFUL WEDDING PHOTOS! ELEGANT BRIDAL DRESS!

MOSAMUSE said...

SUCH a BEAUTIPFUL post! her dress is amazing!!
xo
MOSAMUSE.com

LILA MOONLIGHT said...

I like her shoes and earrings very much, lovely original touches : )

db said...

Oh My GOODNESS!!!!! swoonworhty is absolutely right
Her Sandals, Her Dress, that church were all so amazingly beautiful and surreal. Oh My A+ to her!
xo
Darling Bonnie
thehouseofdarling.blogspot.com

Kristy said...

Beautiful wedding! Love the dress and the flowers and the very unique earrings. Looks like they were having a great time too. Perfectly captured by the photographer.

FASHION TALES said...

I love that dress. The earrings are beautiful as well. I adore the lace. -xo

Chelle said...

Beautiful wedding photos. I just absolutely love the veil she's wearing.

nice blog, too :)

Angelina Clarke said...

That pic in which the bride has tears in her eyes is very lovely. Thanks for sharing your work with us..
Angelina Clarke from Bridal Purses .

Goa Wedding Planners said...

Wedding is a special day which brings two people together and creates a bond of love. According to the Indian mythology it is said that marriages are made in heaven and therefore it is a special relationship which is created by God. Goa Wedding Planners

Rudy said...

Love the colors here. It's good to see couples taking a more modern route. :)