Thursday, May 10, 2012

PREVIEW OF COMING ATTRACTIONS

Here are a few behind the scenes shots of our latest editorial, Wildflowers, slated to post in a few weeks.  Shot in the countryside about a mile from where I live in sunny San Anselmo, the focus is on green, woodsy  earthy looks.  Mill Valley, California shooter Taralynn Lawton is not only a fab fashion photographer, she's  totally hands on, putting together bouquets of Madera and wild oats she found along the way.  

 
 One of my fave hairdressers, Justina Downs works on Natalie's hair between changes.

Taralynn shooting an authentic all over lace vintage gown from the late 1930s.  I know, I know, it looks more like 1910 but it isn't.  Check out the Dolman sleeves-decadent and definitely the Golden Age of Hollywood . . . .

5 comments:

Natascha Coester said...

Your blog makes me want to get married :)

Pratishtha Durga said...

It's so fascinating getting a glimpse of what goes on behind the scenes in a photo-shoot. I work with television and it never ceases to surprise me to see the sheer amount of hard work that goes on behind the screens. Love this blog.

honey my heart said...

gorgeous! can't wait to how things come out.

MOSAMUSE said...

looks like a beautiful shoot!!
xo
MOSAMUSE

MOSAMUSE.com

the chilicool said...

All these pics are simply perfect and gorgeous!!!!


Great post as always!

Alessia


THE CHILI COOL


FACEBOOK