Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Bride Chic
Pages
HOME
AMY-JO TATUM COUTURE
REAL BRIDES
EDITORIALS
PRESS
CONTACT
FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM
PINTEREST
X
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Posted by Amy-Jo Tatum
bridechic
TIFFANY BLUE
click to enlarge
Well folks, I know this has a Spring note with the gorgeous show of Tiffany blue here but I just had to share it with all of you contemplating 2010 weddings and thinking blue . . .
Comments
M
said…
Nice collage, and I love your new banner! It is new, right... or am I confused? Looks great either way. :)
bridechic
said…
New banner/header photo, yes!
Sandy
said…
I love Tiffany Blue and am hungry for some blue ice cream now thank you very much.
Heart's Desire Jewelry
said…
Mmmmm....yummy!
Dina
said…
Thanks for the tiffany blue ideas! so pretty!
Popular Posts
Posted by Amy-Jo Tatum
bridechic
OPENING NIGHTS: A Night in a Forbidden City
Posted by Amy-Jo Tatum
bridechic
BRIDAL DESIGN IN THE 1980s
Posted by Amy-Jo Tatum
bridechic
THE COWL NECKLINE: Draped Elegance
Posted by Amy-Jo Tatum
bridechic
THE MUSIC OF FASHION: When a Dress Sounds Beautiful
Posted by Amy-Jo Tatum
bridechic
THE COLOR FACTOR
Posted by Amy-Jo Tatum
bridechic
BEDAZZLED!
Posted by Amy-Jo Tatum
bridechic
A BRDE'S DAY IN THE CITY
Posted by Amy-Jo Tatum
bridechic
THE COATDRESS: An Autumn Classic for Cooler Weather
Posted by Amy-Jo Tatum
bridechic
THE FASHION OF FRIENDSHIP: BRIDESMAIDS
Posted by Amy-Jo Tatum
bridechic
THE BRIDE IN THE GARDEN: Edwardian-Inspired Bridal Fashion
Comments