Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Bride Chic
Pages
HOME
AMY-JO TATUM COUTURE
REAL BRIDES
EDITORIALS
PRESS
CONTACT
FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM
PINTEREST
X
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Posted by Amy-Jo Tatum
bridechic
RUSTIC
click to enlarge
Brown and ivory. What a Fall statement and how beautifully they blend into the mountain theme of this wedding. Put together by
The Perfect Palette
, rustic and chic elements both come into play here.
Comments
Cyn
said…
I love the rustic look. I'm using browns for my wedding and I think they look great outdoors. BTW I mentioned you on my blog :)
Grace Community Garden
said…
a pretty and perfect palette! :)
Dina
said…
i love fall weddings!
Popular Posts
Posted by Amy-Jo Tatum
bridechic
OPENING NIGHTS: A Night in a Forbidden City
Posted by Amy-Jo Tatum
bridechic
BRIDAL DESIGN IN THE 1980s
Posted by Amy-Jo Tatum
bridechic
THE COWL NECKLINE: Draped Elegance
Posted by Amy-Jo Tatum
bridechic
THE MUSIC OF FASHION: When a Dress Sounds Beautiful
Posted by Amy-Jo Tatum
bridechic
THE COLOR FACTOR
Posted by Amy-Jo Tatum
bridechic
BEDAZZLED!
Posted by Amy-Jo Tatum
bridechic
A BRDE'S DAY IN THE CITY
Posted by Amy-Jo Tatum
bridechic
THE COATDRESS: An Autumn Classic for Cooler Weather
Posted by Amy-Jo Tatum
bridechic
THE FASHION OF FRIENDSHIP: BRIDESMAIDS
Posted by Amy-Jo Tatum
bridechic
THE BRIDE IN THE GARDEN: Edwardian-Inspired Bridal Fashion
Comments