UP AND COMING: Out of a Jane Austen Novel

Hey all you Pride and Prejudice fans, have I got a surprise for you come spring.  I've earmarked all  the lacy, lightweight, empire cut and flowing silhouettes in the collection for an editorial I know you'll just swoon over called, Out of a  Jane Austen Novel.  I've been wanting to do this shoot for some time and it wasn't till Shandra here walked through my studio doors I knew I had my Emma/Lizzie/ Marianne, the smart and back- boned heroine of any of Austen's early chick lit. What can we borrow from the late Regency Period where Austen set most of her work?  Well, it was the first time in a 500 year history women could really be comfortable and free of intricate corsetry and bustling (thanks Napoleon!). If you're looking for a costume inspired element for your look or wedding theme you won't want to miss this editorial.  We're bringing in some beautiful accessories and flowers for this post to compliment these light as air gowns.