WHAT'S NEW IN THE GOWN GALLERY?

I've been fascinated with garden weddings for years and many of my designs reflect this.  It comes from old black and white flicks, especially those from the 1930s when garden weddings were all the rage. Vintage goes more costume here when I added the Cabbage Rose picture hat-- a pinch of a 1700's Aristocrat walking through the Tuileries punctuates this lovely confection.   I'm calling this the MONET-INSPIRED Garden Wedding jacket and skirt.  I can envision this ensemble amongst paths of roses, Hydrangea, and tall wild-looking blooms somewhere in France (or the British Isles looking at this Celtic cross).  The bride might carry a basket of Peonies instead of a hand-held bouquet.  A corset encrusted in antique lace is worn under a tulle and lace jacket matched up with layers of tulle skirt. A final layer of tulle veils ecru Chantilly lace in the skirt to give it an opaque 'hint of lace' look.  For this design, I kept in mind brides who like the concept of separates, using the corset, blouse, and skirt for  something gala or formal post-wedding.
Available through Amy Jo Tatum Bridal Couture