Monday, March 19, 2012

THE LITTLE WHITE DRESS BRIDE


My very first wedding was my aunt's. She was married in 1963 in a short but formal dress as all the grown-ups told me because the family couldn't afford a big to-do. Today I'm finding some brides simply love the short dresses and are going for them on their wedding day just because they are easy to wear and sexy . . . . Also 'the little white dress' is part of the new bridal wardrobe concept: a collection of dresses for the pre-post wedding activities like shower, rehearsal dinner, and reception. Oh, and I forgot, the engagement party. Any of these by The Little White Dress would rock and pop when you announce your upcoming nuptials to the world . . .

6 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Marvelous, love those. They are great for wearing any time!! xx

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Such a great post, this lwd is so nice, but I prefer the classic long one!
Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
Win your favourite jewels from Les Jumelles

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

I agree with you! The little white dress is perfect for a wedding!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

Bonnie said...

I love the couch in the field. For some reason, that looks so romantic.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Nicole said...

Hey Amy! Hope you're great and all is well in San Fran :)
Love the pic of the bride on the sofa. Short dresses are really cute!
xxx

Be Inspired! said...

How lovingly girly and daring!