KRISTI AND MIKE'S HAWAII WEDDING

Time out from all the beauty of December snowfalls!  Today we're going to Hawaii to get a look at Kristi and Mike's amazing wedding that I promise has plenty of sun, sand, tropical flowers and gorg scenery. Shot by Hawaii-based wedding photographer, Rachel Robertson of Rachel Robertson Photography, says Rachel about shooting Kristi and Mike's day, "I've been lucky enough to have met this amazing group of friends a few years back at a wedding that I photographed.  From then on out I was hooked and they sort of adopted me as their photographer.  This was the fourth wedding of the same group I photographed.  They are some of the most fun and crazy weddings I've ever been to and Kristi and Mike were no exception.
 "The couple spends part of their time in Hawaii and part of it in Alaska . . . . which sounds pretty perfect to me.  They wanted to have a fun and stylish tropical wedding to celebrate the Hawaii side of their lives.  I love the style of this wedding, the design and coordination was done by the amazing Christina of Pacific Aisles and the flowers were the work of the very talented Michelle of Flower Girls of Hawaii"

Photographer:  Rachel Robertson Photography//Event Planner: Pacific Aisles//Event Venue: Loulu Palms//Flowers: The Flower Girls of Hawaii//Submitted via Two Bright Lights