Thursday, September 3, 2009

FLOWER GIRL POWER

Here's one of my top picks for designers of flower girl dresses. Shelly George has an extensive range of fabric and color options hard to find elsewhere. I love the way fabrics like tulle, organzas and soft taffetas are used here to bunt skirts, layer and accent. Here it is in her own words: "I wanted the focus of this dress to really be on these adorable little grosgrain bows floating on the tulle, so everything else is very simple. A jewel neck, sleeveless arms and a gathered sash with no bow". --Shelley George--




4 comments:

Chantel Deitz said...

Can i get her contact information. I just ador these dresses and they are the only one's that I have found that i like.

Thank you,
Chantel

nataliesudia said...

Oh!How precious!I don't know how I'd choose just one... maybe just have a bunch of flower girls and have them all in something different?

Laura said...

So original and lovely. I think I like the last one the best. Come stop by today and enter the Thursday book giveaway...

bridechic said...

Chantal!
here's the link with Shelly's contact info. http://www.shelleygeorge.com/support/contact_us.php
There's actually a link in the post but it doesn't show up
as bold