Monday, September 28, 2009

KRISTA AND JEREMY: A DAY IN MONTEREY


Photography

Venue


Florist

I've been waiting to run this piece for a long time. Chyna Darner is a photographer whose work follows that flow of photojournalistic style I love so much. She caught Krista and Jeremy's marina wedding story so beautifully with her keen eye for detail . When I first saw these images, I was blown away by the simplicity of Krista's gown by Amy Kuschel. Also the sense of fun shown through this whole wedding is an inspiration . . .

































All photos copyright by Chyna Darner Photography

5 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

gorgeous! my fave is the one where he's picking her up.
Simple gowns are the best!

Laura said...

What a stunning venue and beautiful bride! Plus I love the photographer. Please send me any of this information sweetie. (I took a look at the venue) Great post as always shhh.under.the.sheets@gmail.com

Heidi@Truly Engaging said...

Looks like everyone had a blast. What a beautiful bride...

Susu Paris Chic said...

How beautiful and stylish! I like the pure lines of the gown. Less is often more.

**Mrs. Carroll** said...

Thanks for the nice comments everyone! The planning and effort was completely worth it. More than anything, we really wanted an intimate and elegant wedding where we would be relaxed. Everything went off without a hitch!