Friday, September 25, 2009

UNCOVERING GREAT THINGS

A vintage touchstone, Timeless Vixen has some of the best 1950s chic around. Yes, they do carry other eras--1870s to the 1970s--definitely worth checking out. All their pieces are the real deal which means genuine retro finds from the ages. They've gathered the most unique collection I've ever set eyes on. Collectors as well as private clients are wowed by their finds which include cocktail, bridal, lingerie and suits and day wear. All these gowns would be bridal stunners, surprisingly affordable . . .














3 comments:

M said...

I adore the one with the black sash! Now I almost want to rush it and get married! :)

Dee Stephens said...

I so wanted a tee-length dress but wasn't going to work having a night wedding!

Elk said...

Ooo I like the lemony one with the dark green sash and also the asymmetrical blue one thats about third down... I think I'm definitely getting a feeling for a bit of colour in my dress choices