Wednesday, April 11, 2012

UP AND COMING

Spring and summer are ideal times for the quaint charm of a countryside wedding.  Here's a sample of some  of the magic that happens when two devoted and passionate talents team up.  Photographer Diana Maire and Holly Sanneman of Diamantin Events had a vision of what the quintessential rural wedding would look like.  When Diana approached me because she thought  a couple of my dresses would fit well in the shoot, we were thinking along the lines of Boho 50s with a little something else thrown into the mix.    Below you'll find a preview of the jaw-dropping inspiration that comes from teamwork.  Stay tuned for more country chic fashion, food and decor . . ..  
  

18 comments:

LoveT. said...

Nice! Love the Colours and the Flowers ♡

xoxo

Emily Heizer Photography said...

Absolutely, positively stunning. I love the colors. Totally inspirational as far as shooting goes!!! I have three engagement sessions this weekend, and I'm so excited to get going!

Emily
http://www.eheizerphotography.com

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

These are just stunning!!! I love rustic weddings.

Marcela Gmd said...

Beautiful inspiration!!! Great work!

Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

lapetiteblonde said...

love the last photo!!
xoxo dear=)

Unknown said...

The last photo is my favorite- stunning!!!!

Oh my Dior! said...

I love seeing this kind of weddings!!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

Unknown said...

So romantic and original :o). I love it. Have a nice evening. Xoxo V.V.

{The Perfect Palette} said...

loving the pink and yellow.

Christina Key said...

The last photograph is so adorable! :)


XX

FASHION TALES said...

I love these colours, so beautiful. Great idea with the lemons as well.

Unknown said...

Such pretty photos!

Johanna said...

The bouquet with the lemons...you're killing me. I want that in my kitchen at all times!

jess said...

So pretty!

Celebrity Owned said...

Great post!! Love the inspiration! Can't wait until my day.....We are having a giveaway on our blog! Check it out and enter to win! http://bit.ly/H6zWJ4

xx Julie xx
www.celebrityowned.com

Nicole Rene said...

gosh that last dress is gorgeous!

LILA MOONLIGHT said...

Beautiful pictures, the cake and flowers are so pretty too. Your posts make me want organizing another wedding, maybe our 10th year anniversary : ) Have a lovely weekend : )

Hanz, Fashionista Era Design said...

such lovely pictures!! really nice :))