Wednesday, March 27, 2013

EDYTA AND CHRISTIAN'S PORTO VENERE WEDDING

I especially love weddings set in gorgeous and scenic places by the sea.  Edyta and Christian tied the knot last July in beautiful Porto Venere, Liguria in Italy.  Edyta is from Poland, Christian from La Spezia and now they share their life together in  London.  These ceremony pics inside Chiesa di San Pietro are some of the prettiest I've ever seen. Shot by wedding photographer Julian Kanz, there's a mix of medieval feel of the sanctuary and a happy spirit of the guests.   And of course I'm loving Edyta's allover lace gown.  It's truly stunning in the cut and volume of the skirt . . . .

Wedding Dress-Madonna
Church-St. Peters Church Portovenere Italy
Florist-Il Giardino di Andrea

  



 



 
 

20 comments:

Natasha Gregson said...

Such a gorgeous couple :) I love her dress, she looked truly stunning!! And that cake.... ;)

www.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

<3

Ashley said...

So pretty!

Unknown said...

One word: gorgeous!

always, koru kate

Unknown said...

This wedding is absolutely gorgeous! The location is amazing and the bride's dress is stunning!

MILEX said...

love, love and love!

Denise said...

The wedding must have been amazing! The bride looks so beautiful, they are a lovely couple! Wush I can wear a dress like that! Your post inspired me a lot :)

Style, via Tia said...

wow the location is so pretty

Moscow Blogger said...

Followed you back! Thank you!
Keep in touch!
http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

Brigette Olmos-Arreola said...

that dress and those shoes, love!

Antonella C’est Moi said...

Amazing Wedding

{The Perfect Palette} said...

That cake! And her veil! love.

Kristy said...

What a beautiful location for a wedding! The bride is gorgeous. I love the flowers and that cake is huge!

Unknown said...


Hi this is a lovely blog honey I think we should follow on GFC and Bloglovin? what do you think?
let me know I'll follow back for sure
New post is up on my blog you should have a look :)
oxoxoxo
Marie

Marcela Gmd said...

Beautiful dress!!! nice post!
Have a good week, dear!

Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

Mai said...

The dress is really stunning!

Chic Delights said...

Amy, this wedding is so beautiful. I love the setting. We visited that place a few years ago. It is near the Cinque Terre in Northern Italy. So beautiful there. We didn't climb up to the Church because it was so high up, lots of steps. I love her gown. So gorgeous!

ROXTHEFOX said...

Wow, what a beautiful location@

WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

honey my heart said...

what a gorgeous wedding. i'm really liking the beauty and lace of her dress, it's so classic and chic.

Lipsy said...

This is just heavenly...I am in love with the styling,gorgeous couple,the pictures and the ambience ..Everything is kust perfect!
Fashion Trend: Monochrome Outfits!!

Mai said...

Love the lace on bride dresses!