Wednesday, March 20, 2013

BLINGED AND BEJEWELED!

I think you'll agree, one of the chicest ways of pulling yourself together on your wedding day is through exquisite jewelry.  Once restricted to pearl necklaces and earrings, brides have so many more options these days I can't count them (although a great set of pearls is always in vogue).  These two collections by Denise Hazelton and Miriam Haskell highlight vintage jewelry at it's finest.  The biggee plus here is all of it goes great with wedding fashion.  I adored these pieces and was tickled when Studiolo joined in on this project to have them photographed with my gowns for the Art Meets Fashion shoot.  Which is your fave here . . .? 


 CREDITS

Photography by JohnT Photography
                         Lirette Photography
Jewelry by Studiolo
Gowns and Headpieces by Amy-Jo Tatum
Makeup by Julianne Chai
Hair by Justina Downs
Models: Lauren Purcell and Brandi Howell


16 comments:

Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

All so pretty! But I think I like the 3rd from the top. :-)

Sam said...

I most love the idea of pearls for a wedding day, it seems so romantic and ladylike :)

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Stunning, love the last one xx

Grace Community Garden said...

Pretty! Love #s 3,5. The dresses look spectacular too! :)

Unknown said...

I always appreciate a little bling!

always, koru kate

Ashley said...

Just so lovely!

Ann Taylor said...

Those were stunning. I loved the last one, the third one, it's hard to find one I didn't like!

Quinn Video said...

Love the last one, although i just love bling!
Ronan

Lilli said...

Awesome jewelry Amy! Love them all! Kisses! xo

Julie Cottrell said...

these necklaces!!!! omg. can i get married again? ;)

check out an eShakti deal on my blog today!
http://streetlily.blogspot.com

wedding plans said...

Its so pretty, I like all the dresses which are fabulous and extaordinary

Style, via Tia said...

Oh I really love that blue bouquet so pretty

{The Perfect Palette} said...

Goodness! Some of these necklaces are just stunning, thanks for sharing!

Kristy said...

Pearls are nice but I love the bling best! These are all great!

honey my heart said...

all of these necklace are definite statement makers! i would like something bold yet light, if i were to have a vow renewal :)

margaret cruzemark said...

Ι find these jewels fantastic. They totally upgrade the look of the bride.
Best Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/