Friday, March 8, 2013


Oh la la!  The things we find on Pinterest.  I stumbled on these while perusing some pins from Dustjacket 
Attic, a blog I totally adore.  Showcasing the Little White Dress concept, Glamour Espana has done up a magnificent editorial combining longer veils with shorter dresses--one of my fave twosomes for a bride at her unique and chicest.  And bravo to these finest of European designers for these inspirations to help us along . . . . .!
models: sibui nazarenko (unobcn) and johannes niermann (elite)
photographer: donja pitsch
stylist: miriam arruga (motifmanagement)
hair and make-up: monica marmo (kasteelagent)

Photos via Dust Jacket Attic/Pinterest
Designer info Visual Optimism


The Dainty Dolls House said...

So lovely. Have a great weekend xx

Pamela RG said...

Very pretty dresses Amy. Short but still romantic and chic.

S said...

Lovely and chic dresses, love them! They could be good not only like bride dresses!

Ashley said...

I love the long veils with these short dresses too!

Sharon @ Red Poppy | Pink Peony said...

Love these, especially the second and third dresses! They would also be great for showers, rehearsals, and other wedding-related events!

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

I really love these short dresses! It's a difficult decision because at what other occasion will you get to wear a big ball gown? But you can wear these cuts anytime. But they do look super cute.

Lilli said...

Such a beautiful shooting! Love the dresses!:) Kisses! xo

La Petite Frenchie said...

Waw, wonderful pictures and outfits!!
(new outfit post about the women’s day is online on my blog !)

Kate Sullivan Corpuz said...

Cute- really love the last little white dress!

always, koru kate

Izabela Majkut said...

such cool photos ! 1st one is the best for me ;)

Kim (A Very Sweet Blog) said...

my mom had a short wedding dress. i think they are so much fun. love these.

Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

You're so right, Amy...these are totally chic! Lovely option for summer brides.

StyleIDnet said...

Short bridal dresses are the best! I love all these styles .... short but remain serious and chic.
** Style Id Net **
** Style Id Net on Twitter**
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sam said...

Love the second dress, a shorter bridal look is so fun and carefree! Thanks for your kind visit hun....Have a lovely weekend!

Imogen said...

Absolutely gorgeous, pretty and fantastic

Style Diary Of A Fashion Fanatic said...

These are spectacular Amy!!!!!
I love the shorter styles!!!!
Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!!!!

Margaret Cruzemark said...

My kind of thing. I do like it short. Adorable images.
Best Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark

Panna Paris said...

last photo is my favorite <3 short dress is good idea :)

followed <3 - my blog :)

miss b said...

These are really pretty and different. I especially like the fourth one with the Peter Pan collar - cute.

Rachel {Da Paura ♥} said...

I love Dustjacket! These are amazing!

Claire said...

love the 2nd dress so much!

Mi vestido de lentejuelas said...

Lovely short dresses!
Kisses dear

Debs said...

I love all of the short dresses they are so chic

Romantique Obsession

Dawn (Sassy) said...

Hello Chic.

I lovvee your blog....The pics are always so gorg!

Love it..


Cristian said...

Chic! Very.

LunaDress said...

beautiful wedding dresses and romantic wedding photo.