Wednesday, March 13, 2013

THE RED ROSE BRIDE


If it seems like just about every time you visit Bride Chic there's something on the radar screen about Boho, you're right on.  That woodland/nymph/fairytale look has me hooked every time.  This beautiful study of portraiture was styled and shot by Alexandra Wallace of AW Photography in Santa Maria, California.  Says Alexandra, "These photos were inspired by the current flower crown trend that I've grown to love so much, mixed with a touch of vintage and old Hollywood glamour . . . ."  
I'm personally loving the boldness of big, fat red roses and Joan Crawford-style makeup for a change.  


Photography/Styling: Alexandra Wallace of AW Photography
MUA: Sarah Healey
Florist: Rachael Manuele of eden Floral
Model: Emily Ward
Hair Stylist:The Hair Lounge






13 comments:

StylishByNature said...

I just loved every single aspect of this photoshoot . Absolutely fabulous !!

Lilli said...

I'm in love with this flowers crown! So stunning photos! Kisses! xo

BELULOVE said...

love love love ♥♥♥ertsdiz

Marcela Gmd said...

Wow I like it!!! Lovely!!
Have a good week, dear!

Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

Sam said...

Completely enamored by this gorgoeus floral rose halo!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

Goodness. I'd love to use this image for a 'perfect palette' one day. Dreamy!

Pinning for sure!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I've been noticing & loving flower crowns on Brides lately.

always, koru kate

Ashley said...

Totally love!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

What a stunning set of photos!

Rowena @ rolala loves

Wedding Invitations Australia said...

Breathtaking set of pictures. I love the "red-ness". The last photograph is my favourite!

Unknown said...

Fabulous look!!! Xoxo V.V.

Style, via Tia said...

Stunning!!

LILA MOONLIGHT said...

So so so beautiful, I would love to wear that flower crown : )