Saturday, January 9, 2010

THE WEDDING DRESS

The Wedding Dress

Credits: A Bryan Photo, Images by Berit, James Christiansen, http://, Kendall Brown

This medley of gorgeous images shows us how important those small and painstaking details are to a gown: exquisite lace, a simple row of white satin buttons down the back, a metallic trim or simple bow can be just the touch or element needed to pull the overall design together. All these gowns have top notch craftsmanship and have been fitted so the bride wears it like a second skin . . .

7 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

hey bay area blogging friend! love this..reminds me of my dress with the buttons down the back.
Can't wait for you to post my pix! just 43 days!

carolineAlexander said...

I think all the details make the dress.

Jennifer

SASS said...

Second skin...I love that. That's how I feel about my dress! I could wear it all day every day. Beautiful photos :)

Unknown said...

Just love the front of the dress - so sweet!

Unknown said...

Love the front of the dress - so sweet!

Wedding Dress Ideas said...

Is buying a wedding dress smaller than what I wear a mistake?
I found a wedding dress that I absolutely love. However it is a size 10 and I currently am a size16. My wedding is over 18 months away, and I do want to loose the weight; but is 3-4 dress sizes too much?

bridechic said...

You can buy the dress but do so with reservations. That's alot of weight to lose. It is far easier to take in a larger dress than gamble that you'll lose all that weight. If you love the dress have it custom made or copied.