THREE BRIDES

With the approach of Mom's Day and my love of wedding dresses, I was particularly touched by this medley of images that made its way through my inbox.  Three brides--a mom and her two daughters found a way to melt dad and hubby's heart with this album of all three posed in their wedding dresses.  Shot by wedding photographer Quianna Marie, here's what she had to say about capturing this very special session: "As a photographer I gravitated towards this profession because I am simply in love with love. Love stories are my favorite and it brings me the most joy to be able to capture these sweet memories for families to last a life time!When I was approached by a friend to capture this unique idea I was more than excited. Two sisters, brides… Such a cute idea to get them back into their dresses for a photo shoot! But with their MOM, too? I was hooked! What a fun and different idea. I have never seen images like this before and I was honored they selected me to capture this great story.As soon as the planning began I thought it would be crucial to recreate their wedding bouquets. So together with Three Sister Flowers we made it come to life. I must say… Myself and the girls were very impressed. Not only did we recreate the flowers… but the girls had all  the details as well. Yes, even their Mama had her invitation.

  Now some words from the daughters: 'Since we were little, we always loved looking at my parents’ wedding album and seeing pictures from their special day. We even asked to see our mom’s wedding dress, preserved nicely since 1986.When it came time for our weddings, only seven months apart, we shared a very special bond. We loved calling each other “Sister Brides” since we were planning our weddings virtually together! Shortly after the weddings, we decided doing a photo shoot would be the perfect way to always treasure our memories of being blushing brides.  Since my my mom still had her wedding dress, we knew we wanted to include her as well. It was a wonderful way to intertwine three very amazing days.Since our dad is such an incredible husband to my mom and father to us, we wanted to present him with a gift of these photos. All three of us have such special memories of him during our individual wedding days and wanted to capture all of these memories in a single photoshoot, “Three Brides.”
Driving in a car with three women in wedding dresses was a very memorable part! When we arrived at Casa Grande, we loved sharing our wedding day details with Quianna. We absolutely loved the way she captured the photos, keeping us smiling and laughing! It was the perfect way to honor our amazing parents, who have provided us with so much love in our lives, including our perfect wedding days.Thank you ladies for such a memorable day!Cheers to forever wives, but always being daddy’s little girls!'"