Thursday, January 7, 2010

STALKING THE LOOK BOOKS: ARISA FUKUMOTO



"My concept of fashion is, "Fashion is Fantasy" and many of my creations are based on Wonderland, which is a place between a dream and reality. My design style is Quirky Femininity. It is chic, elegant, feminine with a bit of darkness."
It's always a beautiful thing to see the the finely-tuned talents of someone like this young artist new to the design scene. London as well as Toyko based, her brand proffers inspirations of ballet, ethnic and dream fantasy dressing . . .



4 comments:

Susu Paris Chic said...

I like the playfulness in these pics...

Pip Pip and All That said...

You always show such wonderful designers! I really enjoy seeing new creative forces not mentioned other places.

Il Mare Atelier said...

I have to say the first gown is truly cool! But tough to carry it off!

Btw, Amy, just wanted to let you know you have been tagged!

http://ilmare-atelier.blogspot.com/2010/01/ive-been-tagged.html

Ash Fox said...

That first dress drapes so beautifully!

x