Friday, December 18, 2009

THE SNOW WEDDING

ice pink

Credits: Delicious Desserts, James Christianson (3), ABC Dragoo, James Abel Events (2), Belathee Photography

The thing I miss most about living in New York is the marked change of seasons and the drama of a snow-sparkled climate come Christmas time. Here in California we do get our share of snow but not in San Francisco. As a kid, watching holiday TV specials like, Perry Como's Christmas in Hawaii with hula dancing Santas, just didn't cut it for me. I guess I'm just a traditionalist at heart . . .

8 comments:

Emily Heizer Photography said...

WOW... that's all I have to say.. WOW! :)

natasha said...

this is really pretty i love the delicate blush tones!!

Suzanne said...

i love this color palette for a winter wedding -- pinks and whites -- so pretty, feminine and elegant

chelsea said...

James is our photographer !!! :)

anna and the ring said...

I would love snow but in the UK the slightest hint of snow causes the country to shut down!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

so romantic.

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

that's absolutely gorgeous! my friend is getting married this winter and i have to admit i'm a bit jealous that she gets to wear a stole and fur shoes! :)

happy holidays to you and your family!

Vera D. said...

Great palette!