Wednesday, December 30, 2009

NEW LAUNCH!

As editor of Bride Chic I can't tell you how excited I am about this new launch! For those of you following Bride Chic, The Blog, The Zine is a hand-picked assortment of features focusing on all the best of the blog and Amy-Jo Tatum Bridal Couture combined. That's right, if you love those fashion editorials you can catch three at a time on the Zine. In addition will be a few postings from some of my favorite sites out there. And for those of you just stumbling upon Bride Chic for the first time, we're all about wedding fashion starting with the gown and moving on to Mom dresses, bridesmaids, guests, kids, as well as rehearsal and shower options. An entirely new feature for the blog as well as Zine will be 'Access', a spotlight on all accessories bridal from tiara to shoes. And if you love top notch photography stick around. All the newest, off-the-charts fashion and wedding artists gather on Bride Chic, The Zine . . . .

13 comments:

Susu Paris Chic said...

Lots of exiting new things for the up-coming year! Lovely, my dear Amy-Jo. You seem to have so much energy and talent. I wish I could visit your shop one day.

I wondered if you'd like to link to my fashion blog on your blogroll. I've been happy to have your on mine for a long while already. If you don't feel like it, since mine is not a wedding blog, I'll understand.

Thanks for your comments and our cyber friendship!

Couture Cookie said...

That is awesome! Congratulations, and Happy New Year! xoxox

Alpha Prosperity Events said...

Happy Holidays to You. It looks like Bride Chic is off to a great start for the New Year. Congratulations.

Nesting Newbies said...

I can't wait for your first issue! I really enjoy your blog and bridal gown designs - I have no doubt your eZine will be stunning! Wishing you a Happy New Year and much success!

-Lea McIntosh @ Nesting Newbies

nina said...

Congrats! Sounds fabulous :-)

out of the mist said...

Hi...thanks for coment in my blog...and happy holidays for you to!!!
Stunning pics!...I realy like !
xoxoxox

Belle The Magazine said...

Congratulations! Get us a copy of the first issue. Happy New year! xoxo

Natalie said...

How wonderful! Congratulations, that is such a fantastic idea... The Zine!!! What a way to kick off the new year!

xoxoxo

carolineAlexander said...

Great! I cannot wait to see it. Amazing designs

Jennifer

Susu Paris Chic said...

Thanks for your lovely comments - and putting me up on your blogroll! I would love to model for you... Have a great and chic New Year's!

Carol - Primadonnabride said...

Congrats Amy and Happy New Year!!

Heart's Desire Jewelry said...

Congrats on launching your new baby...what an appropriate time of year to do it:) Wishing you lots of success in this and all of your endeavors in 2010!

Truly Engaging said...

How exciting! Can't wait! Truly.