Friday, November 6, 2009

WATCHING YOUR BACK

Once you make it down the aisle and stand alongside your groom, all your guests will be looking at you from the back, anywhere from fifteen minutes to an hour depending on the length ceremony. Also consider the reception; this is where guests get glimpses of you from all perspectives, including the back of your dress, train and veil. All are significant to the overall picture you create. Here are a few really off the charts looks for creating, WOW! once you turn around.

Above Left: tulle backed mermaid by Juliet. Photos by Clé Maraini.
Above Right: Crossed by deep décolleté horizontally. Beba by Mariage. Photos by Luke Tombolini for Showbit.


























2 comments:

Susu Paris Chic said...

I very much like these pure, ultra sophisticated lines. I also opted for a mermaid style for my gown.

SASS said...

That's so true! I think I might get a necklace that goes down my back. Love these ideas!