Sunday, November 15, 2009

INSPIRATION SUNDAY


Celadon organza twist-front gown with blush hand-cut rosette hem, jeweled star corsage and lavender grosgrain ribbon sash, price upon request, by Vera Wang, verawangonweddings.com.


Blue ombre crocodile trapezoid clutch, $1,300, by Nancy Gonzalez, saksfifthavenue.com.
Blue Baubles
Gold and lapis bead necklaces, $4,500 and $6,500, both by Katy Briscoe, 713-662-9886.




Posh Plumage
Beaded peacock feather in champagne, $13, from Jim Marvin, 337-258-5252.

7 comments:

Dani @ Weddings Fresh said...

that vera wang is gorgeous!

megan said...

Second Dani's comment... that dress is stunning.

Laura said...

What incredible color and inspiration. I love your eye for finding creative and feminine sweetie. So glad you liked the Muni Diaries posts. Anytime you have or hear about a cable car confession, you send it to me...

anna and the ring said...

Oh my...my heart swoons!

Cyn said...

Vera does it again. I love the colors they are so light and dreamy.

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

i agree with everyone! that dress is dreamy!

jenna said...

I love all those layers on that dress!