Sunday, November 29, 2009

MONTMARTRE WEDDING

Wedding shoot in the charming streets of MontmartreWedding shoot in the charming streets of Montmartre part 2


Credits: One and Only Paris Photography (4)

Found on Style Me Pretty, I'm totally in love with these images by One and Only Paris Photography. On the O&O site you'll find additional images following the story of Rachael and Arnaud's wedding, some in color. The black and white though is what I'll remember most about this dazzling event because it's so evocative for me of what Montmartre is in Autumn . . . .

Special thanks to Heather of Rendezvous in Paris who put these boards together

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh this wedding is the definition of chic! Her dress is exquisite, I love the high neck. And although ethically I'm,not sure about fur it totally works with this look. Lovely thanks for sharing!

Emily Heizer Photography said...

Oh, I ADORE it. It's so beautiful. So french, so simple, ahh! :) makes me happy!

Leslie said...

Amy-Jo,
These photos are so classy. Makes me think of the type of photographer Frank Sinatra would pick if he were to get married today. Thanks for sharing.

I have a quick question. Friends of mine over at http://www.exclusivelyweddings.com are interested in being listed on a section like "chic wedding sites" portion of your website. They can a small one time insertion fee for your trouble. If not interested in that they could also provide a helpful article on wedding invitations for your website to assist your visitors. I'm sure they would be open to other ideas that you may have too.

On a personal note I run a wedding blog and would be interested in exchanging links with you on your blogroll. Look forward to hearing back from you!!

--
Sincerely,
Leslie Jenkins
Editor - https://weddingengagementnoise.wordpress.com/
weddingnoise@gmail.com
"Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years. That is what makes a marriage last"

Dani @ Weddings Fresh said...

wow. love this. how elegant and romantic--the bride is gorgeous in that gown. it look similar to temperley's current collection.