Friday, April 17, 2009


beyonce!!! ...

Fortunately we're in an era when it's okay to wear a wedding gown that looks like lingerie. All the choices here echo nightgowns from the 30s-40s era therefore also look vintage, don't you think?


Here's another fortunately: Your options for accessorizing are many. Pair up any of these gowns with a veil or mantilla and they go classic; nearly any hat, vintage. Try a floral wreath and suddenly the gown goes Boho.


başlıksız by Revan featuring Forever21 belts

I always thank those wonderful creative people over at Polyvore who dream up these gorgeous boards. They're so inspiring and have helped me get dressed all those days I need that little extra ommph to put myself together.


Steph said...

Love it!

Monique Radwin said...

Love your blog!

Pink Avenue Bride said...

Thanks for adding me to your blog list! I love your blog posts!