Wednesday, January 9, 2013

L'ORANGE


 
 Shades of orange usually convey autumn and late summer palettes.  Not always though.  Think about it. A clear and unmuted citrus orange is one of the first colors  we think of when we zone in on what blooms come spring in the orchards alongside wildflowers.  Orange is vibrant and dramatic and in almost any shade from pale peach to a deep and clear citrus is one of those colors we can almost taste . . . .
CREDITS
Top Photo via Style Me Pretty
Back View dress via Ejercicios de Estilo/Cake via Wedding Cakes
Floral wreath photo by AW Photography
Necktie by Ties-Necktie/Table setting photo via The Twenty-Something Society
Single floral bouquet via The Wedding Chicks
Multifloral bouquet via Blue Shoe Brides on Pinterest/Orange dress via Beyond Boston Chic

16 comments:

Mi vestido de lentejuelas said...

I really love Orange it makes me feel happy!!
Kisses and happy day

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Adore that first picture, what a gorgeous dress. Orange is marvellous and happy, I love it :) x

Grace Community Garden said...

Adore this celebration of orange. And I think I need that orange dress!

Ashley said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

These are all gorgeous! Orange is such a wonderful wedding color!

Rebecca said...

I just love the color orange! That back less dress is incredible with the leaf details!

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca

Lilli said...

Is a very nice and bright color, cute also for a wedding! xo

Lilli said...

Is a very nice and bright color, cute also for a wedding! xo

A Very Sweet Blog said...

This is SOOOO gorgeous! I so want an orange wedding now. hahaha
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Sarah said...

Beatifull pictures and very nice wedding dresses!

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures. I really like the first one!

x Gi
alibimag.blogspot.com

Cheap Oil Paintings said...

This is excellent post. Its having good description regarding this topic.

LILA MOONLIGHT said...

I love these orange images, that back detail of the dress is a dream! And the arm details,that bow is so chic! Have a sweet weekend : )

Karina Abad said...

LOVE LOVE this post! All of these photos are gorgeous and juicy makes you smile - I want to add this palate in my home!

Milliscent Morgan said...

Apparently I like most of the dresses shows above so simple and it seems so comfortable if you gonna wear it but aside from this I'm interested also in the blog of wedding dresses Ottawa. You may look into it if you want.

Anne said...

What a lovely beautiful bride. Perfect make-up and nice gown. Perfect color I must say. Wonderful wedding.