Friday, January 18, 2013

SOMETHING IN LACE

I don't know about you but I've been watching the lace out there just get better and better with every passing season. So what is it about lace we so love? Maybe we're craving femininity and want to add a certain lady-like quality to our dressing.   We're seeing more originality as well as intricacy in lace patterns like never before.  While pieces showing up in designer collections sport traditional patterns like Chantilly and Alencon, we're also treated to crocheted and Cluny versions that jazz up the overall selection..  Here are a few I found on BHLDN that really struck my fancy. . . .

Top Photo: BHLDN's newest addition to Spring 2013, the 1960s Swing style  mini with bell sleeves. Photos 2 & 3 from BHLDN  Dress with lace parasol/Chantilly lace appliques decorate at wide-brimmed hat paired up with embroidered eyelet lace dress.Photo 4: Rose beige Chantilly lace dress from BHLDN

14 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Am over the moon for lace, I just love it so :)) These are gems. Have a wonderful weekend xx

The Dainty Dolls House

Ashley said...

Beautiful laces!
xxxxxxx

A Very Sweet Blog said...

omg'd that first dress is the prettiest lace! i love it! also love her fascinator!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Nameless Fashion Blog said...

Hi babe,new giveaway on my blog…you can win a pair of Romwe leggings. I would be very happy if u could join! :)
http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/2013/01/romwe-leggings-giveaway.html

Loving Evelyn said...

The first dress is amazing
Would love to follow each other via GFC or BLOGLOVIN?
http://loving-evekyn.blogspot.ro

Lilli said...

Love all this lace, so beautiful and romantic! kisses! xo

Natasha Gregson said...

I love lace and would love it on a wedding dress :) It has such a pretty, romantic feel!!

ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

<3

Sam said...

The first image took my breath away, I love the femininity of lace

bridalbride said...

great photo shoots! thanks

Jelena Zivanovic said...

I adore lace, those are really pretty pictures, so gentle and ladylike!

Silvia Negretti said...

Love love love this post!
I'm a lace-addicted!^^
The dress in 1st pic is pure beauty!
xxx
s


http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

Sassi said...

that's perfect!
X

Anne-Marie Flores said...

Lace is so beautiful, I'm planning on having a Justin Alexander lace dress myself!

http://beba-q.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/justin-alexander-8641.html

Unknown said...

These are divine, I adore Lace <3