Friday, December 7, 2012

TODAY YOU'LL FIND ME . . . .

If you love this look like I do follow me on over to One Wed where I'll be chatting about how to glam it up 40s style.  I love this era of red lips, sweetheart necklines, voluminous hair, snoods, war, rations and overnight weddings.  Somehow women (that includes brides) managed under all the stress of war to keep every hair in place. I want to thank make up artist and hair stylist Julie Morgan for conceptualizing this 40s retro glam shoot. Big thanks to Napa Valley wedding photographer Shannon Stellmacher who brought the pin-up/goddess to life.  READ MORE . . .

7 comments:

Ashley said...

These are just too gorgeous!

Lilli said...

Just breathtaking, congrats, really love the result! Happy weekend dear, kisses! xo

Rusia ♥ said...

Love.it ♥

Karen @ Wedding Flowers Co said...

I LOVE THE PICS. THX FOR SHARING!

FASHION TALES said...

Exquisite! I do love the pinup inspiration as well. xx

Julie Morgan said...

Always a pleasure to work with you, Amy.
I could spend all day hanging out in your studio looking at your creations and accessories.
Until we work again...
xo, Julie
Your favorite hair and make up go to.. : - )

angieporelmundo said...

hello, a very nice post.

want us to follow the one to the other?

http://losviajesysibaritismosdeauroraboreal.blogspot.com.es/