Tuesday, December 18, 2012

WINTER PINK

When I was a kid the Sears Christmas Catalog was a big deal for me and each year round about Labor Day I couldn't wait for it to get here. Of course I cruised the toy department over and over till the "Wish Book" as it used to be called was dogeared to death. When I reached my teens, the junior clothes replaced the toys. Winter pastels were the thing when I was in high school. This meant sweaters, plaid skirts, mufflers and gloves in  lavenders, blues and of course pink. Looking at the inspirations here, pastels may be just the thing for this winter. I found the ice pink tones here a great add on for everything from decor, table settings to fashion.  And if you're looking for real estate don't miss the pink house in the bottom image.  A real gemmie . . . .

 
CREDITS
Fox trimmed Dress by Envie Couture
Pink Mark Zunio gown for The Knot Magazine feature, shot by Elizabeth Messina via 100 Layer Cake
Floral Cluster Clutch from Nordstrom 
Tea Arrangement: The Vintage Table
Row 2: Shoe Photo by Elizabeth Messina/Fair-Weather Pillbox hat by BHLDN
Pink Ornaments and Pearls via Tumblr
Mason Jar with pink flowers by Ozma of Odds
The Pink House via Tumblr

18 comments:

Johnny said...

the house<3
and the cupcakes sre great:)
lovely dress<333333333333
greatings from germany
xoxo

Sam said...

Aww love this post, it made my heart flutter with all the gorgeous pinkspiration!

Ben@VIG Furniture said...

Your house,as well as the cupcakes are generally wonderful and wonderful dress!Enjoy this specific post, the item made my personal center flutter with all the current gorgeous pink spiration!

Lilli said...

How amazing!

Kashaya said...

What a cute pink house.=)

Mi vestido de lentejuelas said...

So beautiful photos!!amazing the first dress!!
Please I need your help in my blog!!
Kisses dear

Kristy said...

I LOVE all these pictures and everything in them that's pink. I loved going through the Sears catalog "wish book" when I was a kid too. J C Penny had one as well. We would get them every year.

ELBLOGDEJESS said...

preciosas fotosssss, y la de la casita es una monerĂ­a!!! besitossss guapaaaaa

Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

Have been noticing more pastels being used for winter/holiday decorating. So pretty!

Ashley said...

Takes my breath away!

Unknown said...

I've never been a pink girl but I bought a coat in winter pink & I really love it now!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

i love winter pink. after seeing jessica biel's wedding gown i had a change of heart about it for weddings.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Unknown said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Pink is such a romantic winter color!

the chilicool said...

Amazing the first dress!! Great pics!

Alessia
THE CHILI COOL
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE

katya said...

wonderful .. i love the pink!!!!!!

Claire said...

awww i love pink!

LILA MOONLIGHT said...

So dreamy, love these winter pinks, especially that table with cupcakes and all. I think that table in the snow is just for picture, still so lovely to look at : )

Bridal Jewellery said...

Oh my goodness the dress looks handpainted, the colours and so subtle - fab!