Wednesday, May 16, 2012

HEADS UP!


I'd like to take this Wednesday time to tell you all about a great wedding blog to which I'll be contributing called, Wedding Row California.   First off I love the Wedding Row Network (how else could I write for them?).  WR Network is a collection of regional online blogs including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Kentucky and now California.  In addition the network includes Smitten Magazine. If you're a bride to be I know you're  familiar with  this e-glossy look book packed with all those gorg images of what's above the curve in bridal fashion and decor.
Today you'll find me over there on Wedding Row California talking all about hats. Wedding hats that is.  I thought I'd start from the top and work my way down explaining all the fine points of wedding couture.  The picture above is one of my all time favorites: a cute little cocktail hat perched on the head with just a sprig of netting for veil.  Love this look and want to ditch the long, white veil for a hat?  READ MORE  . . . . .

8 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Sounds exciting..fabulous for you!! Love these hats :)) Hope you are having a great week so far! xx

letizia said...

ooh this little cocktail hat is soo pretty!

kiss from Spain,

✿✿✿letizia

http://www.letiziabarcelona.com

Unknown said...

How fun for you! & what a great place to start- this hat is darling!!

honey my heart said...

hooray for the great news :) congrats on the contributing job.

bridal jewelry said...

Very nice wedding creation you have. This is somewhat like that of a British wedding. I appreciate and liked it. Thanks.

Pratishtha Durga said...

This is great! It shows that you love what you do. And we all know that brides-to-be can do with all the help they can get. Great to know that you will be blogging for them.

Miss fashionmix said...

Will check that other blog. It is always nice to see nice and inspirational wedding pictures!

simplyjustnatalie said...

I love your blog, it's so cute and the pictures are really great!

I followed your blog, please follow mine back! :)

http://simplyjustnatalie.blogspot.co.uk/