Monday, May 7, 2012

DAY DREAMER

I've fallen head over heels in love with the work of Atlanta photographer, Claudia McDade.  This stylized shoot is actually a study called Day Dreamer and really does it for me. Like great visual poetry should, all the elements of this composition seem perfectly balanced.  I love the greys of the backdrop mixed with the model's Celtic and red headed look.   The dress is by Anne Barge, a real voluminous confection of ecru taffeta.   You can find more of Claudia's off-the-charts work on her blog and site.

CREDITS

Photography by Caudia McDade
Dress by Anne Barge 
Makeup by Erica Bogart









Submitted via Two Bright Lights

6 comments:

LILA MOONLIGHT said...

I love her hair, and as a balloon fan, this post goes to my fave folder right now : ) Thanks for sharing : )

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Marvelous pictures, so dreamy!! Love her hair and dress too :)) x

Angela said...

So great this dress!!!!! I like this!!!
Angela Donava

Unknown said...

I love her hair too and it's great post! Have a nice day. Xoxo V.V.

MOSAMUSE said...

beautiful pictures! loving the balloons :)
please check out my NEW SITE... MOSAMUSE.com
have a good start to ur week!
xo
MOSAMUSE

MOSAMUSE.com <-- NEW SITE!!

Karla said...

Absolutely gorgeous photoshoot!