Monday, May 21, 2012

BLING: A STYLIZED SHOOT AT THE STIRLING CLUB



When I first laid eyes on these images submitted to me by Katrina Miller of Reece and Katrina Photographers, I thought what a wonderful pairing of bling and baroque this is.  The elegant Stirling Club in Las Vegas played backdrop for bold, romantic blues and purples.  I particularly love the ball gown silhouettes and jeweled accessories alongside the elegant guy chic  . . .

CREDITS

Photography: Reece and Katrina
Event Organizer- Emma and Josh Smith
Event Stylist- MB Wedding Design and Events
Hair Stylist: Hair by Liz
Makeup: Sarah Diaz
Tuxedo and Men's Attire: Tuxedo Junction Las Vegas
Cake:QT Cakes
Linens and Coverings: Napa Valley Linens




 






























 
















Submitted via Two Bright Lights

11 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Stunning pictures!! xx

agnes said...

de superbes photos
MAGNIFIQUES

MOSAMUSE said...

beautiful photos!!
xo
MOSAMUSE

http://www.mosamuse.com

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

Bling and baroque indeed! Wonderful shoot. :-)

southern ontario djs said...

It was elegant, not too lavish but shows the best of wedding dress. Outstanding photos.

Aurelia said...

wow lovely , really eye candy!!! have a nice week,
http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com

honey my heart said...

there's so much beauty in these photos!

Anonymous said...

great blog.. a lot of love..benita wheeler

LILA MOONLIGHT said...

I like the first gown more and all those purple flowers and touches are so me : )))

Rudy said...

The guys have amazing tuxedos. I'm kind of jealous that I don't have one like them.

Wedding DJ Toronto said...

wow. Beautiful photos.