Friday, April 27, 2012

REAL WEDDING: KATE AND ADAM



Seriously, the first time I laid eyes on these magnificent images by White Fashion Photographer, I cried.  A bit of photojournalism mixed with romanticism makes a beautiful study of  Kate and Adam's storybook wedding in Vilnius, Lithuania, a city to me reminiscent of ancient castles and palaces.     This intimate celebration began at Saint Casmir's Church in old town with a reception following at Apvalaus Stalo Klubas, in Trakai, a villa on the lake famous for its high quality of services all over the world. I'm especially adoring the little silk dress with a short train and peplum combo custom designed for Kate by designer, Juozas Statkevicus, an incredible fashion and costume talent originally from Lithuania .  .  .
CREDITS


Reception Location: Apvalaus Stalo Klubas, Trakai

Wedding Dress: Juozas Statkevicius fashion and theatre costume designer 

 


  

 

Submitted via Two Bright Lights

21 comments:

DailyGlamour said...

so gorgeous!

Ashley said...

OMG! These are just too beautiful.

KONABARBIE said...

Beautiful!

Nicole Rene said...

Very pretty and elegant!! And vintage too! I love the look of this! :)

Koru Kate {Koru Wedding} said...

The Bride looks like a movie star! & simply has the best veil EVER.

Cool Vanity said...

Is like a film. AMAZING!, she looks beautiful. Kisses.

CHRISTINA KEY. said...

How AMAZING she looks! *-*


FLAWLESS! <3


XX

Eigirdas Scin said...

Thank you for sharing!
www.whitefashionphotographer.com

hollyfoxenwells { threelayercake.blogspot.com } said...

WOW! Speechless! These are def tear-worthy!

Have a great weekend!

xx
holly foxen wells
www.threelayercake.blogspot.com

Monique Radwin said...

Lovely!

aurea @ pricewise events said...

The wedding gown is so plain but this is one of a kind that catches my eyes. But I think the bouquet of flowers doesn't compliment with it.

Angela said...

Gorgous!!! Faboulous!!!
Like this!
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

Nicole said...

This is so beautiful! Gorgeous pictures xxx

Miss fashionmix said...

I love the styling! It is surprising and nice to see the bride not in a long gown. She looks amazing!

Lila Moonlight said...

She looks like perfection, love all the details : )

UrDreamPlanner said...

Beautiful Wedding!!! I love the Bride's look so much..her hair is FAB!!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Ummmm WOW. These are seriously Vogue worthy!! They are so gorgeous and vintagy and perfect. Sigh. :)

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

She is completely stunning, what a gorgeous bride! And how fun is that short sheath dress??? I wish I had the gumption to buck tradition and go that route!

Don't forget to hop over and enter the Perricone MD $150 cosmetics giveaway!!!

Oh my Dior said...

is almost my wedding everytime I see your blog I feel excited!!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

Wedding Favor Ideas said...

The bride is beautiful and elegant plus I just love that veil.

WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER in ITALY | FOTOGRAFO MATRIMONIO TREVISO-VENEZIA said...

Amazing work...!!
Italian wedding Photographer