Friday, April 6, 2012


Today I'm over on One Wed Blog talking about the small cage veils versus the long, flowing kind.  Both types are gorgeous in their own right--cages are practical and economical and go with every kind of silhouette there is out there lending a real high fashion look to your wedding ensemble . . . . . READ  MORE


Ashely said...

So pretty

Sick by Trend said...

beautiful! :) I'm following

Check my blog and follow me if you like :)


Konabarbie said...

Love the cage veils. I am having such a difficult time tying to decide what to wear. I really like these.

Rachel Jensen {Da Paura ♥} said...

My absolute favorite veil... the caged veil :)


Sharon @ Red Poppy | Pink Peony said...

I decided to go with a fingertip or walking length veil for my own wedding coming up in May, but I think caged veils are super glam!