Monday, August 8, 2011

DROP ME A VEIL


 Contemplating a more romantic but simple look perchance? Check out the drop. Yes, the drop veil is exactly that: actually dropped onto the head in a single layer of tulle or lace.  We dropped this delicate circular veil of ivory tulle bordered with Chantilly lace on top of Libby's pretty little head.  How else could she wear it?  Most brides would layer it into a triangle and tack it to the back of a bun--that's how versatile the drop veil is.   The exquisite hairstyling underneath it all by Kao Vey of San Francisco even adds a little mystery. . .

12 comments:

The Dainty Doll's House said...

Stunning, I love veils!! x

{The Perfect Palette} said...

wow. that veil is all kinds of romantic.

xoxo, chrissy
The Perfect Palette

Bayside Bride said...

Such a cool veil! I love it!

Natasha said...

This veil looks like the iconic wedding veil from the Guns and Roses' November Rain music video worn by Stephanie Seymour. Used to love that video when I was a kid :)
p.s. thanks for the link... means a lot to me :) and I have linked back to you too :)

Gertrude said...

Wow the veil is gorgeous! xo

Roza said...

thank you for the comment :) xxx..
http://alittlebitofroza.blogspot.com

Sara Shoemaker said...

all the photos on this blog are Gorgeous. such a pretty vintage veil it reminds me of the 20's! thanks for your comment :)



The House of Shoes

Bride-onicles said...

Those are goegeous photos. What a pretty veil, if it went with my dress I would sooo want to wear that one!

Dale said...

This veil is really cool. There is something very romantic about it. I'm going to so many weddings this summer, I love looking at these pics.

xoDale
www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

Closet Fashionista said...

That veil is so pretty! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Nina Morena said...

Beautiful, I love the veil idea.
Thanks for your comment!

xoxonina.com

Nina Morena said...

Beautiful, I love the veil idea.
Thanks for your comment!

xoxonina.com