Monday, August 15, 2011

BRAVO ELIE SAAB



Okay, let's admit it, I'm smitten with all things lace especially any form of Chantilly.  This stunning real life bride is wearing an equally stunning gown by Elie Saab, called Erato.  I stumbled upon it on Once Wed in the must see post, Hyde Park Wedding.  I've always thought bare skin the ideal backdrop for lace turning it into a real work of art in soft sculpture.  A combination of Art Deco with a twist of moderne, this is one design totally tops for the bride wanting a bit of Hollywood glam.

17 comments:

The Dainty Doll's House said...

That's my kind of dress!! Love love lace!! They both look so sweet!! xx

Wahy said...

she looks amazing

Bride Ideas said...

LOVE the lace! Those sleeves are so chic!

Tamra {walkswithBella} said...

WOW, what an incredibly romantic, beautiful dress. I love the lace overlay. So soft.

Lara {simply irresistible blog} said...

that is such a statement gown and undeniably beautiful. love it!

Couture Carrie said...

So gorgeous!

xoxox,
CC

t said...

Pretty dress!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

the nyanzi report said...

absolutely beautiful! i'm speechless.

Diana said...

So pretty...I love lace! Love that car too!

Gray Skies said...

What a stunning dress! I wish I had seen this one before I got married (although I bet it's out of my price range!).

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Stylishly Blissfully Ever After with MiMi said...

STUNNING!!!

CHAXIRAXI said...

Love dress, are beautifil. Kiss

Jennifer Vance said...

Elie Saab is one of my all times fave designers.I remember seeing that dress in the collection and liking it.She wears it with such grace! :)

Fashionistable said...

Bravo indeed. Beautiful. Xxxx

Lace and Tulle said...

OMG!! I Love this dress!! Lace! I love lace!

Kel said...

I must say this dress takes the cake.

bravo, Ellie Saab indeed!


Lots of love from Sydney,

x Kel

being a backstage diva

Karla of Dreamaginarius Arts said...

Stunning!!