CHIC OF THE WEEK

 When I was a teen way back in the 1970s there was a tiny, hole-in-the-wall boutique in town called, Andromeda.  It featured what we now call Boho or hippie dresses made out of velvets and lace.  I never forgot the waif looks this little shop produced via a Featherweight Singer sewing machine in the back.  I christened this dress, ANDROMEDA because it so captures the spirit of those dresses I fell in love with way back when.  More closely, inspiration for this dress came from envisioning delicate lace on a V-Neckline opening up beautiful decolletage. Also running around in my head was a whisper of lace underneath a semi-full skirt of tulle fanning out in a generous train. Created in Chantilly lace and blush tulle, this dress was designed for the bride zeroing in on a hopelessly romantic look sans all the volume and petticoats. For ordering info The ANDROMEDA Dress