Tuesday, February 19, 2013

FORWARD LOOK: NEW TRENDS NOT NECESSARILY BRIDAL

You don't always have to look at the bridal collections to see where bridal wear is going--these days anything that says, best dress can be considered weddingish. I made a point to go out there looking for gowns not necessarily bridal (but definitely designer)  that could easily be worn by a bride on her wedding day.   I found more often than not, truly stunning details along with magnificent fabrics and laces are what make brides go for.a certain dress.   In other words you can echo mainstream fashion even if it means going with a bold color, texture or daring cut . . . .
Left: Jason Wu 2013/Right Alexander McQueen
  

14 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the flower shoes!

Andie Chambers said...

Hi there! I like your blog very much. I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. xoxxx Andie

www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

Lilli said...

Just love the Elie Saab and Jason Wu details! Such amazing gowns! Kisses Amy! xo

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous detail shots!
Love Elie Saab!

xoxox,
CC

StylishByNature said...

WOW !! Amazing details :)

❤ StylishByNature.com

aki! said...

I think the subtle darker colors are so gorgeous.

7% Solution​

Marcela Gmd said...

Wow great post!!! I love it!!
Have a good week, dear!

Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

La Petite Frenchie said...

Thanks for your comment!
Fabulous pictures!! :)

Unknown said...

So beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

I love 1st dress... So beautiful. Have a nice evening and thank you for your comment. See you soon. Xoxo V.V.

Kristy said...

I love Elie Saab! Great photos! Love!

Rosa Caruso said...

I love Siriano :*
Chocolate Rose Style

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

I love a nice grey dress and the first two are fantastic! I think it's so cute that you have two chihuahuas, I'd love to see pictures sometime. Chihuahuas are the best!

xo

Ashley

Southern (California) Belle

the chilicool said...

Wow! Love this outfit!
Alessia
THE CHILI COOL
FACEBOOK
Video outfit YOUTUBE
Video composizione bracciale YOUTUBE
Kiss