Wednesday, December 21, 2011

SAMPLE SALE WEDNESDAY



 While it's been like spring here in Northern California Winter and Christmas are actually here.  That means my next season's glam is on the way or already out on the floor of my design studio and I have to bid farewell to a few samples. While my sizes are limited (mostly size 4), the good news is, my sample markdowns usually go half off.  This listing is for the ultimate in Boho, The 'Musetta' gown, a mix of imported Chantilly laces and diaphanous chiffon. The full skirt is gathered silk lined in crepe backed satin. Bodice has lace cap sleeves and is accented with a gold braid tie belt.  Just a stunner and I'll sure will miss looking at this gem once it finds the right bride . . .

12 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Stunning, I hope someone buys that..it's wonderful!! Love the top part of it!! I hope you are having a great week :) x

Anonymous said...

That is stunning!

Thanks for the comment,
XXASAB
http://angelaseeangelablog.wordpress.com/
New post: Tweed and teal

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

That lace bodice is just lovely!

FashionJazz said...

Happy Wednesday! xx

FashionJazz said...

Hope you are having a lovely week! :) xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful hair piece..

xo

dawn

http://sassybagblogettes.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I read your blog and it was fantastic. I am conducting a site name:

AmericanBridals

Misty said...

That is really chic. Love it!

Nicole said...

Amaze! Love the flowers in the hair!

KevinAlexander said...

OMG, this is so awesome, I LOVE the dress, the colours are just super, and the couple, how good looking are they???

Chicago Chic said...

This is gorgeous! I feel like it could be also worn again at another occasion, perhaps even to an elegant dinner!

xo
Rachel

Bridal Gowns said...

With charming details like petticoats, slim Waist and little bows This definitely makes for some rock'n'roll charm that I personally find very beautiful.