Friday, December 16, 2011

INSPIRATION FRIDAY

Not marble, nor the gilded monuments
Of princes, shall outlive this powerful rhyme;
But you shall shine more bright in these contents
Than unswept stone, besmear'd with sluttish time.
When wasteful war shall statues overturn,
And broils root out the work of masonry,
Nor Mars his sword nor war's quick fire shall burn
The living record of your memory.
'Gainst death and all oblivious enmity
Shall you pace forth; your praise shall still find room,
Even in the eyes of all posterity
That wear this world out to the ending doom.
So, till the judgment that yourself arise,
You live in this, and dwell in lovers' eyes.

William Shakespeare
(1564 - 1616


Model: Rocio
Photos copyright Bride Chic 2011

10 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Simply Beautiful!! Hope you have a great weekend! xx

Ashley said...

Gorgeous and inspiring.

Low said...

Love the flowers on the last picture!
The gloves are not of my taste!

XOXO

http://somestylestories.blogspot.com

Susu Paris Chic said...

The lace top is very classy! Sober, mature chic, I would say.

Unknown said...

The photos you post are amazing...

I love your blog! Always look forward to seeing whats new!

xo

dawn

http://sassybagblogettes.blogspot.com

Maria | detalles de boda said...

Good photos capturing romantic bride. I like the light.

Pratishtha Durga said...

What a lovely shoot. Beautiful! Have a great week ahead.

MosaMuse said...

great photos!!
xo
MosaMuse

Ivana said...

Oh my God, this is so beautiful! I´m actually planning my weddingg right now and this is such a wonderful source of inspiration!
I´ve just discovered your lovely blog and I love it! I´m happy to be your new follower :)

xx Ivana

Stop by sometimes :)
Macarons and Pearls

Bridal Gowns said...

His wedding dresses 2013 collection is playful, romantic and transforms any woman into a fairy bride.
Bridesmaid Dresses