Wednesday, November 9, 2011

TODAY YOU'LL FIND ME . . . .

Guest blogging over on one of my fave sites, Walks With Bella.  For those of you who are new to the blog, Bella is actually a Boston Terrier who on first sight had my heart.  A truly one of a kind lifestyle blog, Manhattanite, Tamra Sanford (Bella's mom) writes about everything from weddings to awesome interiors.  So here it is Wedding Wednesday already on Walks With Bella and I'm over there blogging about my absolutely brilliant sessions with wedding and journalist photographer Stuart Lirette.  Throw a few more of my fashion pals into the mix and pictures like the one above are the result . . .  . See more

12 comments:

Fabrizia said...

Nice post, I like these photos, love this bride dress, so romantic!
Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

Don’t forget to enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
Cosa mi metto???

The Blonde Duck said...

How cute! Hopping over!

MosaMuse said...

love the new opening image to your blog!! checking out your post..
xo
MosaMuse

MosaMuse.blogspot.com

Cafe Fashionista said...

Off to check it out now! :)

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Loved your post on over at Tamras! :) xoxo

Sam said...

Oh, wow, that's such amazing dress... Like it's from a fairytale.

Sam

Bonnie said...

I love Walks with Bella. What an awesome guest post. I loved it. I always love your posts, though. :)

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

wieczorama said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandra said...

The wedding is very grand and main function to be in wedding dress styles is any model is i like these photos, love this bride dress, so romantic!

Marcia said...

Amazing photo!

Cookie said...

Nice bolg!


http://apparel-hunter.blogspot.com/

AdamAlexMommy said...

you have a wonderful blog, and you're so talented.

following.

jas
adamalexmommy.com