Monday, November 21, 2011

DREAMING IN WHITE

When most I wink, then do mine eyes best see,
For all the day they view things unrespected;
But when I sleep, in dreams they look on thee,
And, darkly bright, are bright in dark directed.
 Then thou, whose shadows doth make bright
 

How would thy shadow's form happy show
to the clear day with thy much clearer light,
When to unseeing eyes thy shade shines so?
How would I say, mine eyes be blessed made
By looking on thee in the living day,

                                                   

 
 All days are nights to see till I see thee,
And nights bright days when dreams do show thee me.

Sonnet 43

--William Shakespeare--

Gowns and headpieces by Amy-Jo Tatum Bridal
 Model: Natalie Sudia

17 comments:

honey my heart said...

great gowns. i'm loving the bird cage veils. so great.

Rene, Gucci's mom said...

Hi,

I was looking for interesting blog to follow and I found yours.
I hope you can visit and follow me too! See you on my blog!

Have a great day!

Regards,
Rene

The Dainty Doll's House said...

Love the ones with the flowers in her hair, stunning!! x

Call me M said...

Gorgeous gowns!!!
Thank you once again for your lovely comment Amy! :)

Couture Carrie said...

Exquisite gowns!
And I love the opera length gloves!

xoxox,
CC

Cafe Fashionista said...

I am absolutely adoring the headpieces - gorgeous! :)

Angels Wear Prada said...

Those dresses are so beautiful!

FashionJazz said...

Love the gloves with the first dress, it gives such a classic and choc look :) x

Maja dahl said...

Wow, this is amazing!
Great pictures :)

Jessie said...

Very beautiful and romantic gowns! Love these!

P/S: Come by and enter my current giveaway for a chance to win a $65 gift cert (for some pretty designer pillows) if you like!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

BeSugarandSpice said...

Beautifull dresses!!The last one it´s my favourite!!Kisses!!

lapetiteblonde said...

ooh!so cute pictures!love the 1º dress!!
kisses pretty=)

Tamra {walkswithBella} said...

Oh wow, that hat is divine!!!! So southern belle, sweet!

Susu Paris Chic said...

How poetic, in images and words.

Thank you for your heartfelt comment on my very personal issue post. You encourage me. Always have! I was having some tough time back at that moment. The feedback and conversation spurred by the post helped me to get yet further in recovery. Hugs!

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Very dreamy and oh I love the lace on that last gown!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

OneCraftyFox said...

Incredible and fun!

Nicole said...

So dreamy...so ladylike.
:)