Tuesday, May 26, 2009

WHAT'S NEW IN THE GOWN GALLERY?

Ever wondered what my designs look like in living color? Wonder no more. I'm reinitiating my evening and gala collection where you can also find some great bridesmaid alternatives. Keep a look out in the coming weeks and months as I'll be adding more chic in delectable colors . . .

This red chiffon one shouldered gown has three tiers of ruffles and a matching lace shawl. Model Natalie Angela is sporting the shawl as a veil in the top photo. Photos by Elevenorchids Photography, makeup by Christine Chan.

3 comments:

Erin Nowak, Designer and Illustrator said...

Gorgeous! Now I just need an event to wear that to! LOVE the color. Just beautiful.

Laura said...

Just magical....stunning. Hope you had a good weekend sweetie.

Monique R said...

Congrats on your new collection, it is beautiful