Saturday, March 28, 2009

GREAT GOWNS FOR THE BITCH IN YOUR LIFE




If I had more time this is what I'd be doing believe it or not--designing dresses for my little 6 pound 3 ounce bitch. She already has a bridal gown (custom designed by me of course) but no fiancee in sight. These dresses from The Doggie Clothesline might just fit her and I'm contemplating the pink. If you're a small dog lover like I am, Doggie Clothesline is a candy store and you're the proverbial kid. Check out their day time dresses with matching sun hats. They're adorable . . .



Piccalina does go out nights so the gold is definately a possibility. Which do you like . . .?

4 comments:

Wedding Corner said...

Oh my!! Oh my!!
Those are way too cute!!!
I gold one is adorable.

~Lilian~

One Bride with Broom said...

Oh Wow! I love this!! I have to get one for my little stud :-)

Dani @ Weddings Fresh said...

oh dear! :)

Kaylee said...

This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.!
Kaylees Bridal