Friday, March 11, 2016

SPRINGTIME SHOOT IN THE WOODS


A real treat to close off this second week of March.  Mississippi based photographer, Emily Hatch has captured Spring in the woods, a brainchild of her own creation, and what a creation it is. Nature and its alluring backdrop are just the beginning. Here is what Emily had to say about putting this incredible shoot together: "I designed this session as a project that I could thrive off of creatively. One that would push me to think outside my normal comfort zone when photographing a session. I wanted a woodsy and romantic feel with my own twist of details that I, personally, enjoy, so that's exactly what I did. My wonderful friend, Rena Loyd allowed me to use her private residence to create the scenery that I had envisioned for this styled shoot. I teamed up with Lola B Boutique,in Olive Branch, MS, for the stunning fitted dress that Madalyn is wearing. More and more prom dresses are being doubled as wedding dresses in today's society and I am loving it! I edited with presets from LXC Pack from Tribe Archilepago to give it that romantic film look that I admire so much. After months of planning and finalizing details, seeing this styled session come to life right before my eyes felt as if it were taking place in an enchanted forest. I am so pleased with the outcome of my first styled shoot and cannot wait to share the rest that I have planned for 2016!"
    Photographer:  Emily Hatch Photography//Apparel:Jim Ball Designs //Hair Stylist:Reed Alexandra//Makeup Artist:Reed Alexandra//Dress Store: Lola B Boutique//Submitted via Two Bright Lights

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Gorgeous!!

Photo Albums Direct said...

Such a great shoot! Stunning images!

Rachel said...

Shooting a wedding shot in woods is always great as getting close to nature gives you the real look for the real wedding.

Unknown said...

This is one of the most wonderful blog, this is work is tremendous. Thanks
long dresses for wedding guest