Monday, December 28, 2015

2015: A YEAR OF DESIGNS

 As a way of saluting the year, I've gathered the best of Bride Chic's editorials so you can experience see some of the color, texture and glam all over again.  My 2015 collections pretty much followed the 2014 concept of lots of lace and tulle as well as continuing to incorporate the Boho style into my brand.  You can't get any more dramatic than adding  sweep trains to most of the gowns--that of which I did--but rest assured, you can always order your fave dress or set of separates sans the train.  I also want to take this time to thank all the very talented photographers and other wedding pros who made these images you see here a reality. Really, I couldn't have done it all without them . . . . 
  






 
 \
 
All dresses by Amy-Jo Tatum
 Photos 1-6 by Winter Tree Studios//Hair and Makeup by Kat Louis//Head Wreath by Rhapsody Florals//From The UNION Shoot
Photos 10-18 by Bride Chic from The Dior and More Shoot
Photos 10-24 by Bride Chic for Vogue Italia from The Wedding Blouse Shoot
Photo 25 by  Shannon Grant Photography//// Hair/Makeup: Liz Washer Makeup Artist//Stylist: Erin Riley 

7 comments:

Indian Wedding Cards Store said...

Wow!

What a beautiful collection of so many wonderful and eye catching designs. There are several deciding factor determining the overall beauty of any wedding dress and those can seen varying in different aspects here.

Lovely post...

Ashley said...

Congrats to a very beautiful year of designs!

Rachel said...

Lovely designs! I hope to see more wedding gown designs in the coming year and wish the best of luck to the "Brid Chic" for the future and ahead. A Happy new year for you, your blog and everyone.

Anonymous said...

Well, Thanks for sharing such a informative content with us.

Wedding dress Edinburgh & Wedding dress shop Edinburgh

Sheila said...

A beautiful collection, appealing to many different bridal tastes.
I think my two favorites are, first, the bride in the first three pictures – floral headpiece with a short veil. My second favorite is the fourth picture - the classic elegance of the bare-shouldered gown. The long above-elbow length gloves add so much to her elegance.
I really look forward to your 2016 creations.
Sincerely,
Sheila

Marilyn said...


I can see how brides struggle in planning the wedding of their dreams, making the best wedding seating chart followed by creating for the best wedding seating chart template or for a better event planning software to create even a better floor plan than what you already have.
My recommendation is to use AllSeated online tools - I know it helped me!!

Sofia said...

All wedding dress is beautiful and nice. Wedding dress make special and gorgeous.