Tuesday, December 1, 2015

CHIC OF THE WEEK

I like to think the reason many brides are so onboard with this dress is that it's timeless. AURORA has been in the Dioresque Collection for five years now and it never ceases to amaze how many requests come up . AURORA' (for the aurora color accents), once completed, I took one look and said, "What could be more bridal than a cloud of white tulle and Chantilly lace?" Add to that the lace is backed with a blue/gray lining. With peach accents, it reminds me of a muted pastel sunset. The skirt is four layers of tulle and a separate slip of crinoline and tulle. Detailed touches include a row of buttons accenting the back and it is all pulled together with a blue and peach sash. Can be ordered with detachable pearl straps. The headpiece is coral-peachy handmade silk florals attached to a tulle bow.

Make up by Julianne Chai of Prettyologie
Hair by Stephanie Tsai

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
This above post is too good and the wedding gown is just super...Its looking too beautiful and stylish...I loved it.......
custom made wedding dresses

Sheila said...

BEAUTIFUL!
In my view an ideal gown for a bride who wants a not-too -formal wedding. I prefer the version with no pearl straps. The headpiece is very interesting.
I love Bride Chic.
Sheila

Melanie {The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza} said...

Absolutely love this dress! So simple and classic in style.

Emy Watson said...

Where can I get cute boho/gypsy/hippie looking clothes?
antique vintage clothing

Jhon Marshal said...

I really loved reading your thoughts, obviously you know what are you talking about! Your site is so easy to use too, I’ve bookmark it in my folder :-D
women's nightwear

Jhon Marshal said...

I really love your weblog, Its great to find not absolutely everyone is just posting a ton of rubbish these days!
lingerie

Anonymous said...

There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration.
fantazi iç giyim vücut çorabı

John Adam said...

It is truly a great and helpful piece of information and nice collection.
brand designer tags

Unknown said...

This article has great reference value, thank you very much for sharing, I would like to reproduced your article, so that more people would see it.
custom clothing hang tags

Unknown said...

Thanks for the information you shared that's so useful and quite informative and i have taken those into consideration....
best diaper bags

Anonymous said...

It was another joy to see your post. It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. Great stuff as usual...
uk streetwear