Wednesday, January 15, 2014

THE HEADBAND BRIDE

Once upon a time the bridal headband had (read: had) to be attached to a gathered pouf veil.  Thank God these days you can wear a headband with or without veiling.  For me, headbanded brides have that fresh, Ralph Lauren/Eastern Seaboard look perfect when paired up with classic bridal gowns.  Bands range in style from simple, narrow satin ones to those covered in pearls and crystals.  Bands are a great option for hair worn down, not quite shoulder length like a bob.  Here are a few from my own collection pieces worn with and without the veil. 
Top Photo: The Oralie Headband by Amy-Jo Tatum//Photo by Shannon Stellmacher Photography
Photo 2: The Oralie Headband and Cathedral Veil by Amy-Jo Tatum//Photo by Larry Placido Photography
Photo 3: The Nefratiti Headband by Amy-Jo Tatum//Photo by Sweet Light Studios

4 comments:

Lilli said...

I like them with the veil as the second one, dreamy! xo

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Beautiful, I love the second and the last, so gorgeous xx

Sam said...

Very very big Plus for the bridal headband, so pretty! Hope your week is going well hun.

Marriage garden in Indore said...

You are a blogger and now my inspiration. I just love the blog post. Its very informative, interactive and quality content. I wish you all good luck for your coming blogs and posts. Keep sharing!