Friday, March 23, 2012

WOULD YOU WEAR WOOL ON YOUR WEDDING DAY?



Over on One Wed Blog we've been looking over a few 2012 trends the past few Fridays.  Here's one for you.  Have you noticed any designers using wool for wedding dresses?   Last year I created above out of wool crepe. With the low back, cowled front and silk flowers it says spring all over.   When we conjure up images of wool dresses plaids and winter wardrobes usually come to mind. Yet lighter weight wool crepes and jerseys are fantastic through spring and summer as long as the styles go draped and loose . . . . . READ MORE . . . .

6 comments:

Oh my Dior! said...

so vintage love it!!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

NaNa said...

It looks lovely <3 Regardless of it being wool I think it's a beautiful look!

Love from the NaNa girls xoxo

Aurelia said...

very simple dress.... and soooo beautiful
http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

Vintage inspired. I like it!!!

short wedding dresses said...

It's amazing!!!Simple but gorgeous!

Reylan | National Labor Relation Act said...

I know wool is quite expensive so I'll switched for the silk.