Wednesday, February 11, 2015

DRESS OF THE WEEK

 Weeks back I did a post on A-lines and don't quite know how this gem got overlooked.  The GIGI Dress sports everything there is to love about A-lines--slimming silhouette, great lines and an exquisite embroidered organza. GIGI is a stellar example of an A-line cut as a more modified form of hourglass, bringing with it refinement and understatement.   Part of the Dioroesque Collection-- my capsule line focusing on inspirations from the 1950s-- GIGI also has that hint of Boho and just enough youthful elegance to make it perfect for a certain kind of bride

5 comments:

Monique said...

love the embroidery!

Angela Thomas said...

Loved the organza wedding gown. The embroidery work is worth recommendable.

DIDIcrochet said...

The dress is wonderful! I love shoes.

4weddingslondon.co.uk said...

Gorgeous model!

Anonymous said...

Love the embroidery and the dress, and I have seen a beautifulorganza wedding dress, I like it too.